There are two registered nurses in the school. The medical room is equipped with various nursing and emergency equipment to provide comprehensive nursing and rehabilitation services for students. The scope of services includes:
1. Provide appropriate nursing procedures according to the needs of individual students, such as drug distribution, wound care, gastrostomy feeding, catheterization, etc.
2. Provide emergency services, such as accidental injuries, emergencies, seizures and other emergencies.
3. Follow up the basic health services for students, including vaccination, dental care, and health care plan.
4. Promote students' health, provide health education and training, and provide health guidance and guidance for students / parents.
5. To monitor the measures of infection control and prevention in schools.